Sunday, November 21, 2010

Work Chic

After graduating from college, I was very excited to start my internship and finally being able to switch my daily "college-sweatpants-flipflop" look with some high heels and pencil skirts. As women, we do have a pretty broad sprectrum of what is considered working attire. However, I did not want to make black and grey pant suits my daily look.
My goal is to look professional while keeping my personal style. I, for instance, love to add some sparkle to my outfits, with a trendy belt, leopard print scarve or a headband ^_^!!!
And let's face it in a world of suits, add a little fun and give your outfit the uniqueness.

2 comments:

  1. Omg I love your gold floral skirt! Where did you get it? And also your third outfit in the first row, very professional, very "j-crew" like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. h&M!!! hahahaa. and it was on sale!! :-))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...