Monday, January 10, 2011

Kiss me and smile for me

I love wearing dresses. Today I stopped by Zara and got the black and white dresses on sale. I like them since they are flowy and very different from the dresses I usually have. Few weeks ago, while I was shopping with my girlfriends they convinced me to buy a brown fake-leather dress. Still need to figure out there I can wear it!! But I do love leather. ;-)
And I really need to go back to work because I have been shopping too much and really doesn't help that there are Sales everywhere..... but then I do need new cloth as a soon-to-be real working girl! :-)


1 comment:

  1. I really like the white dress with the green cardigan on the right! And yes I like the smell of leather haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...